Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
1. You purchased a product, but then you decided to cancel the order
If the order hasn’t been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
2. You received the product (shipping package appears to be okay), but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
If the item isn’t working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the inserts that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
3. You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping
Please be aware that shipping damages are very rare. If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay.
If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you’ve determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item’s functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
4. You’ve received the product (which appears to be fine), but you’ve decided you want to return it
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
1) The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging. If you have used the item at all, it cannot be returned to us (even if it has been cleaned). The item also must be in perfect working condition with no defects or damages. If you are wanting to return the product because of defects or damages, please see the appropriate section above to learn how those situations are handled.
2) You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item. This time frame starts the day the shipping company delivers your item regardless of whether you immediately open it or not.
3) You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item. We will only issue an RMA number if the two requirements above have been met.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued.
If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
1) You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
2) You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
5. You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.